DESCRIPTION: This mobile can be offered to the infant around two to four months. It serves as both visual and tactile mobile. The mobile is made of six interlocking wooden discs of three primary colours (red, blue, yellow). The mobile can be introduced initially as a visual mobile, as the bright and contrasting coloured spinning wooden spinning discs, when moved, attract the child’s attention. Later, the mobile can be lowered, so that the child is able to grasp/ bat at the discs which aid the hand-eye coordination and concentration of the child as he tries to reach the discs. The mobile should be hung above the infant’s floor bed from a mobile hanger or ceiling hook, so the child can grasp the discs. The discs are painted with completely safe, Non-Toxic paints, and are hung from a wooden dowel. The design of the discs makes it easy for the child to grasp the discs.
- It serves as both visual and tactile mobile.
- The bright and contrasting coloured spinning wooden discs, when moved, attract the child’s attention.
- The design of the discs makes it easy for the child to grasp the discs.
- Helps in developing hand-eye coordination and concentration of the child as he tries to reach the discs.
- Non toxic paints and Eco-friendly product
AGE GUIDANCE: 2 months+
MATERIALS USED: Handdcrafted from Ivory wood and Painted with non-toxic colours making it completely safe for children.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
- You can moisturize wooden toys by apllying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.