How we love play dough!! We are commited to providing a tech free open play environment to children and play dough is one of the best tools there is.
These play doughs are 100% natural made using flour, natural colours, oil and essential oils, ensuring a safe and happy play time. Please use it to squish and squash and improve the sensory and fine motor skills of your baby!
- Guess the smell: Ask your little one what does the smell remind them of - fruity, lemony, herb?. Can they find things which smell the same around the house.
- Colours: What colours are these. Can you find other things which are the same colour
- Touch: How does it feel. Is it soft. Has it grown hard. Knead it with a little water and does it become smoother.
Weight-size-big-small activities.: Make every small big, long short variations so they can understand comparitive sizes and weights. Am i long short heavy light big small?
Trace the alphabet: Encourage the child to trace the alphabet using the dough. Let them poke it and play with it along the alphabet
Number games: Simple addition and subtraction can be taught effortlessly through these.
Treasure hunt: Hide a pebble or a marble or a coin and encourage them to dig in and find it
3D structures: Help them erect 3d structures using these with toothpicks and earbuds
Pretend play: Kitchen Kitchen , picnic sets, the possibilities are end;less for pretend play here.
Contains: 4 cans of Play dough - Red, Yellow, Green and Blue - 200gms each.
Flour, natural colours, oil and essential oils.
- The dough is safe but is not meant for consumption
- Please store these in airtight containers or refridgerate them.
- If it turns dry, please knead them with a little oil of your choice and they should be as good as new!
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
CuddlyCoo is a Baby Products Company specialising in Hammocks, Swings, Tents, Nursery furniture and Decor all made of wood and cotton. Founded by Sangeetha and Sabarish in 2014, has grown from a single product – baby hammocks to a range of wooden toys, furniture and décor. We believe that children should not be bound and childhood should equip them to explore, learn and be curious about everything!