Organic Kids Gift Set - Manja Print Kapok Pillow and Maracas
Designed and Made in India, our limited edition organic cotton baby products are uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem titled 'Little Koi wants to fly'.
Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Toddler pillows are designed to be a perfect bedtime companion for your little ones. Buttery soft and comfortable they are filled with 100% hypoallergenic semal that is safe and more friendly to your munchkin's health.
- The outer cover are hand block printed with turmeric and indigo colours.
- The pillow inserts are made in West Bengal while the pillow covers are printed and stitched in Gujarat.
- Wooden Maracas are crafted from sustainably sourced rubber wood and painted with child-friendly water based colours.
- Ergonomically shaped handles are perfect for a child's grip or for you to shake shake shake!
1 Organic Manjha Print Kapok Pillow
2 Wooden Maracas
12 inch x 16 inch
0 to 1 year
Pillowcover: Organic cotton; Pillow insert: Cotton with kapok silk cotton filling.
- Put the inner pillow occasionally in the sun for natural cleaning.
- The cover can be removed for washing in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Iron cover as required.
- Wipe clean maracas with a damp cloth.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN