Organic Dhruvtara Burp Cloth Set
Designed and Made in India, our limited edition organic cotton baby products are uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem titled 'The Story of Dhruvtara'.
- Our layered burp cloths are super soft, absorbent and all natural.
- The traditional raidana pattern is hand block printed and dyed using natural colours by Ajrakh artisans in rural Gujarat.
- Minor imperfections in printing and colour are characteristic of handmade items.
1 Burp Cloth
14 inch x 9.5 inch
0 to 1 year
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- Natural dyed colours evolve over time, and with long exposures to the sun.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN