Designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem, 'Zoo Treat'.
- 100% organic cotton hand block printed checks top created by traditional Ajrakh artisans in naturally hypoallergenic indigo color.
- Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit.
- Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
- 100% organic cotton matching pants.
- Elasticated waistband and bottom hem.
- Part of our Zoo Treat collection.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, the set is packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
1 Top and 1 Pant in a Muslin Bag
0 to 6 Months
100% Organic Cotton
Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade. Do not dry clean. Warm iron as required. It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes. The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to the citric content of lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND
At Whitewater, we believe in meaningful design processes that support local entrepreneurship, women empowerment, and environmental and cultural sustainability. In keeping with this mission, the top and bottom are ethically stitched in Gujarat in a women-led production unit