Artisanal handblock printed Organic cotton clothing sets inspired by an original read-aloud poem 'Zoo Treat'. Crafted for comfort and effortless style!
- Kurta top: hand block printed checks top created by traditional Ajrakh artisans in naturally hypoallergenic indigo colour. Wooden buttons closures for easy wear and flat seams that do not irritate the soft skin of your little munchkins.
- Pant: Elasticated waistband and bottom hem. Part of our Zoo Treat collection.
- Conscious of minimising waste, the set is packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
1 Kurta top and 1 Pants
MATERIALS USEDOrganic Cotton
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not soak.
- Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required.
- It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly.
- Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.