Designed and Made in India, our limited edition 100% organic cotton clothing is uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem, 'Zoo Treat'.
- Kurta top:The indigo checks is hand-block printed by Ajrakh artisans in rural Gujarat. Wooden button closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit.
- Pant:A Handblock printed using naturally hypoallergenic indigo colour. Elasticated waistband and bottom hem for easy pull and stay.
- Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
1 x kurta top and 1 x pants
MATERIALS USEDOrganic Cotton
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colours.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not soak.
- Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Warm iron as required.
- It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly.
- Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.