Our organic cotton toddler-and-older gift set is uniquely gender-neutral.
- The soft upcycled 36â€œ x 50â€� reversible blanket has appliqued circles on one side and checks flannel on the other.
- Perfect for outdoor or indoor use, it is complemented by a toddler pillow.
- The motifs are hand-appliqued using our production scraps by traditional women artisans in Gujarat.
- Part of the Little Koi wants to fly poem collection, the blanket works great as a learning tool as well!
For all pillows for babies:
"We recommend following safe sleeping practices to minimise risk of SIDS or suffocation. Please avoid using pillows or other loose bedlinens with babies until they are at least 1 year old. If using a pillow or blanket/sheet/quilt/dohar with a younger baby, please supervise closely for their safety."
- 1 x Organic Cotton Blanket
- 1 x Organic Cotton Kapok filled Toddler Pillow Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and made in India.
- Machine wash pillow cover and blanket with similar colours in gentle cycle or hand wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry-clean.
- The colour might bleed for the first couple of washes.
- Warm iron as required.
- Keep the pillow filler in strong sunlight occasionally.
- Do not wash.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India