Our organic cotton infant-to-toddler gift set is uniquely gender-neutral.
- The soft upcycled 36â€œ x 50â€� reversible blanket has appliqued shapes on one side and checks flannel on the other.
- Perfect for outdoor or indoor use, it is complemented by a toddler pillow.
- The motifs are hand-appliqued using our production scraps by traditional women artisans in Gujarat.
- Part of ˜The story of Dhruvtara poem collection, the blanket works great as a learning tool as well!
We recommend this for newborns to 18 months.
"We recommend safe sleeping spaces with no loose bedlinen or pillows until your baby is at least 1 year old, to protect against SIDS and suffocation risks. Until then, if using any loose covers, please supervise your baby closely."
- 1 x Organic Cotton Blanket
- 1 x Organic Cotton Kapok filled Toddler Pillow Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and made in India.
- Machine wash pillow cover and blanket with similar colours in gentle cycle or hand wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry-clean.
- The colour might bleed for the first couple of washes.
- Warm iron as required.
- Keep the pillow filler in strong sunlight occasionally.
- Do not wash.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India