These Sensory Play Organza Scarves are Inspired by Waldorf Toys. Play scarves allow the children to use their imaginations.
- Arrange your toys around it to make great playscapes!
- Use the green as grass, the blue as water, the orange as the sun, the yellow as a flower.
- Your children will love to dance, move, and dress up with these scarves.
- Great accessory for music and movement.
- Kids will love to learn how to juggle with these since the scarf comes down slowly giving them enough time to catch hold of throw up the other.
- Multi-faceted open-ended toy.
7 rainbow-colored scared - red, blue, yellow, green, orange, violet, indigo along with a convenient pouch
53 x 53 cms
HOW TO PLAY
- Can be used for multiple play opportunities - dancing, juggling, play backgrounds, etc.
- Tie it around the waist, it becomes a skirt, put it around the shoulders, it's a cape, tie around your forehead you are a pirate, uses it as a scarf.
3 + years
Synthetic Organza Fabric
Hand wash in cold water
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN