Infants learn about the world through their senses. The object permanence box is a Montessori material to develop the child’s sense of object permanence.
- Just like the concept behind the peek-a-boo game, the child learns that the object/person exists even if they cannot see it/them. It develops memory, focus and concentration, fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, grasping and exploration skills.
- Place the box in front of the child and drop the ball into the hole. The ball rolls to a stop in the tray, appearing directly in front of the child. This activity can be repeated and the child too can be encouraged to drop the ball in the hole.
6-12 months, 1- 3 years
• Classic Montessori material for infants and toddlers.
• Eco friendly toy with child-safe, non- toxic colours.
• It allows the child to experience object permanence and invokes curiosity in children.
• Encourages children to explore on their own over and over again and gives them a sense of goal achievement. •It hones the child’s memory, focus concentration, fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, grasping and exploration skills.
Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, so keeping them clean is simple.
- Wooden toys can be wiped with a dry cloth for daily maintenance and cleaning.
- No Soaking. Never submerge wooden toys in the water.
- Do not leave them in a direct sunlight.
- You can moisturize wooden toys by apllying Coconut oil or olive oil sparingly with a washcloth. Then let it dry.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India