Peg A Pattern
Pick a card, and copy the sequence using the pegs on the board!
- Colour sequencing and pattern matching activities
- Peg control to develop fine motor skills
- Builds logical thinking and observation
- 18 unique combinations for the child to match
- Sensory Skills
- Fine Motor Skills
- Stem Skills
Please note that the product will takeÂ 5-7 working days to be shipped.
- 3 base cards to place the pegs on
- 6 reversible pegs with colour on one side and pattern on the other
- 9 reversible challenge cue cards
2 to 5 Years
Eco-Friendly ink,Â 170 Art Paper Print With Matt Lamination + 1.7mm Imported Capa Board.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
ABOUT THE BRAND :
Pop Goes the Art, a children’s lifestyle label established in 2008. PGTA (as it is lovingly known) has evolved over the last decade, positioning itself as a leading brand in the kids’ space. The mission is to break the monotony of the normative. Every PGTA creation is unisex, breaking the gender barrier—and styled to appeal to grown-ups as much as children, smashing the cliché of ‘age-appropriate design’.