Vatsala is fascinated by snakes but no one understands her love for them, not even her best friend Neeraj and her mother.
Feeling lonely in her interest, a trip to Sanjay Gandhi National Park manages to reaffirm her passion for snakes and shows non-snake lovers how misunderstood the reptiles are! Filled with vivid illustrations and admiration for an unusual animal, this book is bound to spark an interest in snakes in both kids and adults!
Illustrated by Divya George
6 Years and Above
- Contains interesting facts about snakes.
- Teaches children about following one’s passions and perseverance.
- Contains detailed illustrations about different kinds of snakes.
- Inspires empathy for animals among kids.
- Explores Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Mumbai.
- Introduces children to herpetology.
Arthy Muthanna Singh & Mamta Nainy
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
Karadi Tales is an independent children's publishing house based in Chennai, India focusing primarily on picture books and audiobooks. It was started in 1996 with an intent to create a space for Indian culture in the world of children's publishing, by a group of writers, educators and musicians.