The book follows a series of humorous letters written by the kids of class 3A as they try to keep their classmate Krisha’s spirits up while she is in the hospital.
Full of empathy and child-like innocence, they mistake appendix for an index finger, write about their real and imaginary adventures, and try their best to not reveal the class secret.
Illustrated by Sahitya Rani
6 Years and Above
- Revives the dying art of letter-writing.
- A humorous tale which shows the distinct way in which children view the world.
- Inspires empathy among children.
- An epistolary book which expertly depicts childhood experiences.
- Comprises of detailed illustrations which reflect the classroom settings of Indian children.
- Fun way to teach fractions using the recipe of chocolate-chip cookies.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India
Karadi Tales is an independent children's publishing house based in Chennai, India focusing primarily on picture books and audiobooks. It was started in 1996 with an intent to create a space for Indian culture in the world of children's publishing, by a group of writers, educators and musicians.