A Wonderful tool/toy for practicing finger Skills. This pre-dressing skills tool provides a fun and engaging way for kids to practice fastening while developing fine finger skills and hand strength.
- This lightweight fish shaped toy is a perfect silent toy for car rides, waiting rooms, restaurants, classrooms, home play.
- A nice skill-building tool for itinerant occupational therapists!
- This toy will be favourite during playtime- and will stand up to repeated cleanings in the washing machine. helps toddler not only to SNAP and CLICK but also develop and strengthen fine motor skills, hand eye coordination and problem solving.
- Babies and toddlers delight in opening and closing the fastenings. There are laces to tie, a snap and a loop button to fasten, a Velcro closure, a zipper to zip and a buckle to click!
- It Contains 5 Parts Of A Fish To Be Joined With Dress Fasteners.
- Made From Polyester, Cotton, Plastic Press Studs And Webbed Nylon
AGE GUIDANCE1-4 Years
MATERIALS USEDFabric/ Poly Fiber/ Metal/ Plastic
- To be Handwashed with cold water.
- Use liquid detergent to remove stains if any.
- Do not wring. Dry in Shade.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in India