The Climbing Triangle:
To put it simply, The Climbing Triangle is a sturdy, versatile, and very engaging climbing frame. This self-exploratory and diverse ‰Û÷toy‰۪ helps your child challenge themselves, and push boundaries.
- It helps develop their gross motor skills, boosts their confidence, promotes free play, and develops strength and agility.
- Can be used indoor or outdoor, it allows the child to explore their body and understand how they can use their limbs and strength to achieve their goal, and also gives the child a great sense of self-awareness while helping them with their mobility.
- What starts as a climbing frame can turn into a castle, a treehouse, a helicopter, a tepee and many many more imaginative things.
- You‰۪ll see how their imagination and mood determines how far they will push themselves each day and each month they‰۪ll try something new.
- Children love climbing! What better way to expense all that energy indoors than a safe, climbing board.
- The ramp is a reversible add-on that fits our Climbing Triangle. One side is a climbing board and the other side works as a slide.
- Our ramp is handmade with perfectly smooth and rounded edges.
- The Rock Climbing board/slide is 42" long and 18" wide.
AGE GUIDANCE: 6 months to 5 years
- It can be effectively used for children as young as 6 months to about 5 years.
- As an infant, the child may use it as support to lift himself up
- A 4-year-old master-climber may use his kinesthetic control and imagination creatively for a role play!
That said the sturdy steel rungs can even be used to attach play bar accessories for sensory development right from birth. It is safe to say that The Climbing Triangle can be used by the child from birth to 5 years.
Adult supervision recommended at all times.
MATERIAL SPECIFICATION: Handcrafted in India,
- Imported birch-ply wooden frame coated with a non-toxic, water-based finish.
- The steel rungs are coated with non-toxic paint and are completely safe for kids.
This product weighs 8.5 KG and is a solid structure that will not topple with your child's weight.åÊ
ASSEMBLING & STORAGE:
It is a simple two-step process.
- Open the structure, align the sides to form a triangle or A. Once aligned, tighten the screw.
- Simply, unscrew and fold the triangle to store it.
Please see images for assembly instructions, or feel free to reach out to us.
MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT: The Climbing Triangle has been inspired by the Pikler Triangle that was developed over 100 years ago by the Hungarian pediatricians Dr. Emmi Pikler, who believed in the child‰۪s inherent ability to guide his or her motor development on their own.
Dr. Pikler believed in a naturally paced motor development, with free movement and uninterrupted play ‰ÛÒ and this is exactly what this climbing structure does.